In order to bring your gun to Spain, or to borrow one of our rifles, the Spanish authorities require a Letter-Certificate from any Spanish Consulate in your Country, written in Spanish. This is an easy deal. You need to contact a Spanish Consulate in the USA (they are all listed at and let them know you are planning a hunt in Spain. You need to send them a photocopy of your current Passport + photocopy of your Hunting License in the USA, and let them know the brand, caliber and serial number of the gun you are planning on using in Spain (either your own one or the one you will be borrowing from us). The hunting laws considers CROSSBOW the same as a rifle, so you wild need to do the same paper work.